3 Day Immersion: Friday 13th December – Sunday 15th December 2019, 10.30am – 5.30pm
£395 early bird, when booked by 13th September 2019
This 3-day immersion is aimed at teachers and teachers in training who want to develop or deepen their skills to teach safe, inspiring, and creatively sequenced vinyasa flow classes.
Through personal practice, lectures, discussions and group teaching exercises we will explore the key components of vinyasa flow yoga, and how to plan and deliver these as teachers. This workshop qualifies for 20 CPD points.
Key content of the course:
- What is Vinyasa flow yoga – origins and inspirations
- Sequencing 1: Understanding the basic template structure of a great vinyasa class
- Sequencing 2: How to create safe and inspiring vinyasa sequences, including the use of the use of marker poses and peak poses, and vinyasa krama
- The language of Vinyasa flow yoga – choice of words, different types of instructional techniques, and how to weave a thread with your language.
- How to adapt your classes and teach to different levels of students
- Pacing, Flow and Transitions
- Safe and effective adjustments within Vinyasa Flow
- Discovering the Vinyasa teacher inside of yourself
This teacher training immersion will be an interactive learning experience, encouraging you to find your own voice, confidence and style as a vinyasa teacher, within a supportive training environment.
£395 early bird when booked by 13th September, £435 thereafter.
Whitespace Yoga Studio, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, UK